These actions may be followed loosely to deal with minor issue behaviors or incorporated into an official behavior evaluation, called an operating Behavior Assessment (FBA), which is discussed later on in this module.
- Step one: determine the issue behavior.
- Step two: assess the issue behavior.
- Step three: establish theory regarding the reason for the behavior.
- Step four: Select a replacement behavior that is appropriate.
- Step 5: Recognize the stage that is current of.
- Action 6: Determine the known degree of help.
- Action 7: monitor the brand new behavior.
- Action 8: Fade help.